Frequently Asked Question!
- Explain exactly what mining is.
- Why you make money by mining, and why it is an investment for the future.
- What are the different types of mining and which one to choose?
- What solutions we provide and why work with us.
- Answers to our customers’ frequently asked questions (Temperature, Wear, Electrical conditions, Internet connection, etc.)
- JustMiner Guide
Some miners pre-order you, so you will be the first to receive them as soon as they are in stock. Here you will find information about the conditions and stock of current pre-orders.
- An order is only delivered when all products in the order are in stock. For example, if you have also ordered an accessory for your miner and it is not yet available, delivery will be delayed. It is better to order the miner and the accessory (s) separately from each other.
- You have to pay the miner in full in advance.
- Unfortunately it is possible that the demand exceeds the supply. Although we do our best to prevent this, it is possible that the delivery date may be postponed. In this case we will keep you informed by mail
How do you start mining yourself? Below you will find a list of ten things you will need if you want to start mining yourself.
- A wallet for the specific coin that you want to start mining.
- A good miner that is specially built for mining. The days when your own household computer was good enough are over.
- A good, and most of all, reliable internet connection.
- A good location. The miners can get very hot and can make a lot of noise. It is therefore not a good idea to do the mining in your living room. The best location is a cellar, attic, or shed.
- For the same reason, you will also need a cooling system. Such as a fan or an air conditioner. It is important to keep your equipment cool.
- It is advisable to become a member of an online mining pool. This is a pool that is mining the same crypto coin you are. By joining an online mining pool, you will ensure a more stable income.
- When you want to sell the crypto coins, you must be a member of an online exchange where you can sell your mined coins.
- And most importantly: you have to enjoy mining and be curious about how it all works.
As you can see, the difficulty of mining continues to increase and the only way to keep up is by constantly teaching yourself about how you can improve your miners. You can think of it as a sport: the person who works the hardest ultimately achieves the best result.
All of our miners are brand new and backed by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Crypto funds are value in the form of an amount in a cryptocurrency. This is a kind of digital coin, which is often used as an alternative for regular types of money. The world’s most famous cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. There are currently more than seven hundred cryptocurrencies in circulation.
In the United Kingdom, the value of crypto funds must be reported in Box 3. Given the often large fluctuations in value, the valuation date of 1 January takes on extra relevance. Depending on the jurisdiction, it sometimes matters whether cryptocurrency is considered as currency, which is the case in Japan, or as other assets, as in the United Kingdom and Australia.
For the explanation about the Blockchain, we limit ourselves to the part that is relevant for mining. There is much more to tell about Blockchain technology.
A blockchain is actually a large, distributed database. It is open to everyone, no one owns it. It’s just like the internet with all its websites. Anyone with an internet connection can see those pages.
When using these databases, a sort of secret code is used, the ‘hashcode’. That code is linked to a certain purchase or transaction. The question is often: is a blockchain secure? The answer is yes, a decentralized blockchain is secure as each participant can see everything and collectively safeguard the security.
The advantages of making payments, transactions, and transfers through a blockchain:
- Fast, since it is real-time.
- Cheap, since there is no longer any middleman needed.
- Reliable, since the transactions are visible on all computers that are connected to that blockchain. Cheating is therefore nearly impossible.
We deliver within 5 working days after your payment. We deliver with DHL or UPS or FEDEX, depending on the distance, your rigs are insured and shipped with care. We deliver worldwide.
Note that for pre-orders, the delay is variable and not guaranteed. The tracking number will be sent to you by email once the order has been dispatched.